THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 19, 2009

straighten the hairr...

10/1
~straighten the hair wif sis~
morning time..
we all wake up early..
2gether go pasar n buying sum new clothes...
we all having our breakfast at the pasar...
when finish...
juz goin 2 buy our new year clothes..
me n my sis buy many new clothes..
then dad call 4 mum say...
he 1 bring me n sis goin 2 straighten the hair..
until 1o'clock...
dad fetch us go 2 having our lunch..
then we goin REBOND 2 straighten the hair...
when juz in...
gt many ppl...
so we juz wait..
me wait oso gt half an hours...
then my mum goin there 2 dye her hair...
hahaz...
then is my turn...
when we reach there is 3sumthing...
when bek was 9o'clock...
cham loh..
my sis was their last customer..
my sis lik a VIP 1..
3 person help my sis do the hair..
hahaz...
tada!!!!
++me++
nice or nt??

0 comments: