THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Reopen skul dayy...

will start 2 study bek again..
tis year me was study at morning class..
be4 tat morning class so song 1..
but nw haizz...
so very cham ki liao...
all rules change le..
boy if if tiok catch hair will let prefect or disiplin cut until botak..
but girls leh..
haizz...
the front of our girls hair muz pin up..
if boh pin up...
the disiplin will cut it 4 us..
me was study the second class...
my class a few chinese student onli...
the indian more more than our chinese student...
but me onli same class wif sock wai,wei ling(1 change skul le),pei pei,zhi qiang,kiang boon,zi sian...
i did gt same class wif meng li n chiung ting them...
haizz...
tis week cannt go find the teacher say 1 change class..
muz wait next week..
the second day...
the disiplin start catch our girls hair...
me so chammm...
tiok catch...
then the serious of the disiplin teacher bring out the sissors wanna cut it 4 us..
tat time me so scared...
always ask my fren say 1 hw..
they call me dont scared...
they never cut d..
but me always scared...
dono y...
then the disiplin say if we all girls guai guai eh pin up our front hair...
kemas kemas...
then they let us bek 2 class...
start time...
wei ling boh shu liao...
she bek 2 class leh...
then me do my hair kemas kemas...
pin up the hair...
they call me can go up le...
then me ka boh aneh scared liao...
then tured sock wai boh shu leh...
haizz...
me so scared nie...
they say they will everyday check...
if they c tiok us boh pin up...
will demerit us...
so me everyday will muz pin up my hair...
kemas kemas d...
TT

0 comments: