THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, July 31, 2010

My birthday ♥

25/7
I most likes 25.7 this dateee
Of cause that i will like it, becausee...
That is my birthday ! hahaha
Before the birthday, i am count down for myself
And i make myself stayed happy before the dayss
But it is very lucky that my birthday is at sunday
But never mind, i didn't mind for it
I still do happily for that, because that day got rainbow training too
I also didn't mind to going that and meeting after training, i feels happy for that
Although they are didn't got celebrate for me
But i feel happy for thats too. yeahhhh
Friday, my classmates is gave me birthday present
Veryyyy thanks for that.
I most no wonder is Lee Rong is gave me birthday present
We are the mosttt siao-ing friend, xD
I didn't mind about what is my friends or other persons gave me what as my birthday present
The most important is
" You are got heart to be friend and gave me birthday present "
I won't mind that you all gave me what
Even is a ' Birthday wish ' i also will happy for that
And i am received 200++ Birthday wishes from my friends !
Thanks for all !! I love you all !
Sayyy cheessseeee.
My birthday cake
* HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JOANNE *

The Casio Blue colour watch from Dad

The " Ling " Word from Mom

A Brown colour dress from Elder sis

Two pack of Nips & Adidas yellow colour cloth from 2nd sis

A Birthday card from Forest tuition

A Blue colour dress and a cuttie belt from J J

A Necklace from Lee Rong

A Coffee picture and blue colour inside mug from Weiling

A ' J ' necklace from Pei
Pant & dress from Meng

The message of that is * I know that you not soo dare to wearing dress, soo i bought the pant + dress as your birthday present, hope you like it. *

Thanks for my Classmates, Family, Rainbow, Facebook's friends, Primary School friends, School Friends & Buddies etc.

Thanks for the 228 wishes from you all

22 from School Friends, 19 from Best friends, 27 from SGM's friends, 147 from Facebook's friends & 13 from Rainbow's friends !!! Lovee you alll !!! muackss

0 comments: