THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, July 24, 2010

The dress i most likes it. ♥

23/7
Left 2 daysss to count down for my birthday
And i'm feel happy today
Thanks a lot and a lot for my classmates
I really didn't think before that they will gave me presents
Even that some of my classmates is just same class & very close with me about half year
They also gave me presents, really thank you
Really is 100 and 1000 thank you to you all
I love you all sooo muchies
When i received the presents, i really dont know want to say
I'm just feel very thank you & i very love you all
Really thanks. <3
When i received it, i trying the dress 1st
Because of my friend J J scare me that i cannot wear or too short
But it is fit to me & it will not short. ^^

I likes the belt & dress soo muchhhhh.

Thanks a lot & a lot
I LOVE YOU ALL !!!! xD

0 comments: