THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Waiting

3/7
Early early early morning, it's a Saturday !
And my mum is calling me wake up
Arrrggg, Why must called me wake up soo early ???!!!
I hate it wake up in a early morning although that is my the one holiday in a week
But never mind, is because of my mum right hand so painful
And can't take any heavy things & can't use too much energy
And she also called sis to fetch her going & we all is gonna follow her going too
Take a breakfast, and then start to going Lee clinic
But my mum get a number is 45, ==
When reach there, just 30+
Haizz, gonna sit inside the car and waiting her
And i was always annoyed my sis soo boring, anything to play or what else.
I was listening my MP3 until bored already !
And my sis is playing the rubik cube
Although that she know how turn it until the second already
Just the third want, her friend teach her before
But she is forget already
See that watch ? hahaha
Is ME help her choose want, kakakz
And my sis is putting her handphone at there, feel soo nice ! hahaha
I am nothing to do, so taking my handphone and take photo
And also playing the window Up Down Up Down, and also getting scolded by sis. =(

0 comments: