THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Prangin

2/7
Weeeee. Sis is wanna going PM today
Although that she wanna going and buy a formal shoe & watch
Soo we also follow together la, hahaha
I'm going S & J to buying Vicky & Baobao present
Before that thinking soo long, also dont know wanna give them what
At last, i think Cup ?
Then going there and see. . . .
Ehhhh, finally found a cuttie cup at there
And not expensive also, and i asking my sis how is that ?
She said, not bad also.
When i hear " Not bad " then is OK leh la. hahaha
Soo buy it, and so lucky that S & J is free for me a member card, Woww
After that, Is going ' Chocolate ' to choosing watch
There has many many watches
And my sis is thinking that which one is most ' Yam ' her
I help her to choose a watch
the watch is not Bling, not so expensive, and is a simple watch
Then i think ' Yam ' her le gua.
At last, she also buy it. hahaha
I likes the shop things that they sell, soo creative !

And then going " nice day " to buying birthday card & paper
Tadaaaa !! the present that i gave Vicky & baobao

0 comments: