THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My lovely IDOL ♥

7/7
Today is a holiday
So i can sleep late a little bit until 10.30
Yesterday is with Iris, Ginna & Rachel Leong at toilet chatting until 2 periods
Although that we not dare to go back class
So we just stay at toilet and chatting
We talking until many many things
Longer times didn't chatting like that before anymore.
When going back home, i ask my mum to take Baobao & Vicky present for me
And i gave it to them already too
They are still soo likes it, hahaha
Now feel wanna to blogging and introdunce my Lovely idol, hahaha
The 1st is ' Justin Bieber '
Damn cool & handsome !! xD

2nd is ' SHINEE ' This is SHINEE captain named Jonghyun

Inside there i most like want is then left hand side, second want. Named is Minho

I most the song of them is Replay & Ring Ding Dong

0 comments: