THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Ecube tuition

13/7
Today was Rachel Leong bad day
really is soo bad luck, hahaha
I'm soo guai on today, because now Choo is always catch about our hair
So i pin it up all today
Like that more easy, hahhaha
When going tuition, we chit-chat at there
Although i also got listening what teacher teaching now
And Rachel Leong lazying, ask me to help her do homeworks too
Then she was take my handphone and peep about my photos & messages
She also take my handphone and keep sms with my friend
She dont know chinese still wanna type chinese ah
Then only came and ask me
Rachel : " Ehhh ehhh, isn't intelligent chinese is this word ?
Me : " No la, is this. not that. Dont know chinese still wanna take my handphone type chinese to sms ah
Rachel : " Diam diam la. hahahah

Her drawaing ( Flower ) * Paiseh of my camera cannot take the photo that too close, it will blur.
And keep stealling to take me photo ahh when i doing homeworks.

See that guy ?
Rachel & me feel very very funny
Then Rachel stealy to take photo up, hahahha

During the teacher was teaching us.
It was a happy moment for me at there and with you.
But we was fail to take photo together
Will be got next timeeee. hahaha

0 comments: