THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 7, 2010

07062010

7/6
Holidayssss, love it.
But feel boring at home, ==
Today me & sis is decided going PM and shopping at there
But suddenly, my mum say wanna following us going and buy things also. LOL
It's ok, nvm.
I will find another day going out only with sis ,hahaa
I wake up at 9am, really is no wonder
Then mum bring us going eat breakfast
Although i was wearing the ' Hao Ren ' T-shirt, many people is looking at me.
Paiseh nie. hahah
Then back home, online a while.
Then bathing & prepare all the things
Only wait my mum. ==

Sooo traffic jam.
We shop a while, then go Sushi King and eating our lunch.

2nd sis, mum & me

After that, going Asamu buy drinks. =)

Is that nice ?

My dad is give me RM100, but i buying slipper, wallet, hair decoration & Ginna's birthday present..becum RM 49, hahahah

0 comments: