THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Exam - Day 6

3/6
Today is Sejarah & KH
Candy Lee gt study leh, shock tiok me
hahaha, no wonder leh
Because she promised the KH teacher she will study
Good ! xDDD
But this time KH mostly more of the questions also is form 2 wan
Quite easy, but just scared will fail or not good result nie
Hope the KH dont wrong until many questions,
Because this time 60 question, if wrong many then must do correction until siao liao loh, hahaha
The sejarah, hmmm. no comment of it
Most hate this subjek
But gt a question is a sarawak logo
But we all are not sure is Sarawak or Perak
I feel is sarawak, hehe
During the sejarah test, feel funny about sumthing
Is Lee Rong & Qiang always at there doing funny things
Make us laugh non-stop ! hahaha
I love my dear frensss much !!!
Tomorrow is PJ !! yoohoooo !!
Last day already !
We knw about our math marks already
I get 76, but ok also leh. heheh
Ginna is the top 1 in class, BRAVO ~
Enjoy the holidays ya, all my dear friends ~!

0 comments: