THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, June 18, 2010

17/6
Today my sis is going PM with her friends
Actually, i was feel wanna going Gurney and give my friends a surprise
But i am thinking how about my transport ?
I'm soo sure that my sis cannot bring me go there want
Because her friends is at there together with her
Although i am not soo closed with her friends too
At last, i also feel never mind already, just stay at home better. =)
After that, my sis is back already
And she is fetching little sis going tuition
And i was follow they going to eat ice cream. xD
18/6
I am staying at home everyday
After busying all the things, i was feel that nothing to do already
Going online and chatting with my girlsss. xD
Then watching HK movie with sis & mum
After that, mum is calling us helping her and wash car
Rest a while, then go helping my mum to prepare for the dinner

Ahhh, what a ugly moment for me. x(
I was annoying, to called my sis to fetch me go mcd and buy the Mcflurry Orea. =D

2 more holidays to go, and then will going back the study life for me. =)

0 comments: