THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Midnight

15/6
I'm here again. xDD
This holidays night i was crazy-ing on worldcup football match with sister
BRAZIL !!! ARGENTINA !!! AHHHH
I likes it soo muchhh
I soo likes the JAPAN captain named is honda
AHHH, soo yengggg !! OMG !!
The mostly is when he goal on that time, sooo yengggg
ok ok ok, enough !!!
Back to the night that i watching worldcup
I am take a short nap before i watching it
Then me & sis is waiting the timesss coming
So we watching “ 四大才子" 1st
Then after that, we both feel sleepy & tired already
My sis tell me that aboh we see the result can le, we go sleep.
Then i say NOO !! the times is coming already
But after that we also got watch it.
when watch it, i was too sleepy & always sleep ki
Then my sis say GOAL already ! Ling !
Then i say : " huh ? goal le ah ? " hahaha
Really soo bad loh me !! hahaha
I am sleepy !!! But i will wait my brazil cominggg !!
Taking the laptop and waiting sis to watching HK movie
At last Brazil is won !! yohooo !!
Brazil VS Korea
2 : 1

0 comments: