THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, June 6, 2010

For " Daughter " Ginna

5/6
Happy Birthday To my " daughter " Ginna
hahaha, she is always calling me " Mummy "
She is a cute & beautiful girl
She sometimes will doing some funny things let us see
Sometimes she saw other peoples doing a funny action
then she will laugh non-stop & laugh until crying, hahaha
She is quite friendly, and cuteeee
I sometimes will share some secret with her also, then she will shared with me also
But i think mostly is i will tell her all the secret
She got tell me all the secret or not, then i not sure leh. hahaha
She is my best best best friend will start at form 2
After i same class with her & sitting with her
Then we will start to share the secret
When form 2, we both & Rachel Leong is soo gud when form 2
Until now also so gud, =)
And now, she is enjoyed her 15 years old of birthday
I wish her will " Fai Gou Zheung Dai "
She now is " Dai Go Lui la " hahaha
Ginna Hui
* 2009 *

* 2010 *



I Love You forever ! muaksss
xDD

0 comments: