THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, November 6, 2009

2nd day exam

6/11
I'm here again. * Wave
2day is exam Eng paper 1 & 2
feel tat paper 2 hard
Then paper 1 easy oso
I gt conffidence, hahaha
2day morning, Ginna is scared me
Make me becum no concentrate on my paper 2
Bcz she is late 4 skul 2day
And everytimes she cum 2 skul is by bus 1
But y will late ?
The reason is she is goin having breakfast wif her frens, hahaha
When she is cuming, i onli gt mood concentrate on my paper 2
After tat, When finish skul
At first, Rachel is wif me 2gether go Cut hair
but after tat, she say her mother 1 bring her go out, so cannt wif me 2gether go TT
Then i faster goin find my frens wif me 2gether go
Finally, Li Wen is wif me 2gether goin =)
Then after cut hair, we goin sunshine walk & wash photo 4 Ginna
But so unlucky i didn't gt eat ice cream at tat time. =(
And tat time is raining. zzzz
When 1sumthing i call my grandmum cum 2 fetch me bek
Nice ? I feel so weird

0 comments: