THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 5, 2009

A dark day in life

5/11
Hello, Fren
Longer time didn't gt updated my blog
nw i'm here updated, hehehe
2day is my 1st day exam
the subjek is BM paper 1 & 2
i feel two paper oso hard
But when i knw my paper 1 result
i correct 20, scared me when tat time
Now, i juz scared about my paper 2 cannt pass
Hope i can get pass !
When i juz reach home, my hse is again no electric * Arrgg
Then i rush eating then go bath
And i was so scared in dark Life. * Scared
After Finish bath, feel fresh. hahaha
Then grandmum is bring us goin my niece hse
I longer time didn't saw my cuttie niece
And i bring my math goin there doin oso

Exploring Math.

When i doin my math, my niece Christine is cuming kacao me again. hahaha

My niece Christine Candid's shot & she is plying my calculator * The center photo

Hope dont live in Dark Life.

0 comments: