THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

8th day exam

16/11
Hello, guys !! I'm here again
2day is my bad day
bcz 2day morning i 7 onli wake up
All is bcz of me too sleepy
Alarm ring already, still slp bek
Then me & little sis so rush
Faster bath then prepared our things leh
But we didn't gt drink milo
Then my mum fetch us go leh
When i reach skul is already 7.30 * Late
Then when reach i saw Pei reach oso
But she look lik tired & unhappy
Then she tell me about her unhappy things
Then i comforted her, she onli feel better abit
But Meng is again crying at skul
*♥ Meng, my lovely buddy. pls dont crying. I & other best frens will 4ever at ur beside. ♥ *
When exam KH , feel hard oso
Juz finish the KH
Then i slp on my table le
2day i'm so tired !!
Then when recess time, feel boh Wei Kou eating anymore
Exam Sejarah time, feel start gt abit headache
I juz think mayb is me nt enough slp
Then done finish my sejarah le, slp again
RING !!! is time 2 bek home
When juz reach home, feel headache & nt well
Then i goin open my house mails box & take sumthing wif my fren
After tat, feel headache
so having a short nap & feel cold tat time
When wake up, 2nd sis ask me why my face so white ?
She touch my head n c
Oh nooo !! i fever * TT
Then i eat dinner le, go bath le
Sitting guai guai & watching movie wif my sis
After tat, my mum call me eating fever medicine
I eating medicine need half an hours TT
Then rest a while, onli go slp
2day really is my bad day !!
2morrw exam PJ

0 comments: