THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Let's dance

14/11
Booo !! I'm here
2day morning i follow my mum goin ' Pa Cheng Po '
Then we goin fetch 2nd sis from her ttn
Onli 2gether goin having breakfast
After finish our breakfast
We go walk around the shop
I bought a Blue pencil box * Like it
Then fetch 2nd sis go library
Library was soo full, many ppl loh
Then bek home, feel hott
On9 a while...
Then my dad is bek, but 2day he didn't gt bring us go having lunch
so i having Ribenna & Strawberry rocky as my lunch
Tadaaaa !!
Here is my lunch.
Then i watching a movie ' Orphan ' wif my parents
The movie was so horror
Make me always scared & shout
When 5.45 i go prepared everythings
Then waiting my 2nd sis bek from library
My 2nd sis Candid's shot
When we ar waiting my dad wake up bring us goin eat time
Ohh noo !! It was a raining day =(
We goin having our dinner onli go Dewan sri
And my stupid handphone always ki siao
always lag !!
make me pekcek ahh
arrgg

The Dance competition opening.

When getting a break my 2nd sis is plying games on her hp

Finally, The dance competition is finish. Was so great about the dance competition. Can't believe is the 小小鱼家is CDK primary skul. Tat was so niceee !! * Clap hand All the dance ar so nicee

It was 12++ already, Dad still bring us goin having supper, Then my sis is plying my dad touch screen hp plying games.

The dance was great !!

0 comments: