THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 12, 2009

7th day exam

13/11
2day is my lucky day !!! hahaha
exam Math paper 1 & Computer
At first, when i doin math paper 1
I feel hard of tat question
And nt enough time doin oso
I gt whole page i dono hw 2 do * Hard
Then after recess, Ching is giv me the math ans
When i mark my paper time
I feel soo scared, scared i cannt pass
After mark finish, i get 21 question correct
Really can't believe
And the whole page tat i dono hw 2 do 1
Correct many question on tat page
Gt a can't believe things is....
My math paper 1 win Wei ling
I really cannt believe
everytimes she oso win me, but tis time i win her
I soo happy after i knw tis, hehehehe
2day really is my lucky day, yoohooo !!

On the way goin bek home. =D
Monday is exam Kh & Sejarah
I most hate tis 2 subjeks

0 comments: