THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

4th day exam

10/11
The 4th day of exam
Exam Science paper 2 & Moral
2 subjeks oso soo hard
i think i will be die on tis 2 subjeks
2day morning Rachel is help me buy the bag 4 me & take it 2 skul 4 me already
I soo lik about tat bag
Thanks Rachel
And Thanks about u help me buy necklace
Then when exam science paper 2 i feel sooo hard
I really cannt pass on tis 2 subjeks already * TT
Then Moral is 11.30 onli exam
Then Ginna is goin toilet wearing contact lens * Purple colour
When we walking bek 2 our class
I take my hp out near Form 2 class outside
Then Ginna is scared when tat time
then ' oi ' me
I onli keep bek it
When bek 2 class, Ginna is tell pei them what i doin juz nw, hahahah
And then, Is Moral exam
Wei ling is sitting beside me, but we didn't talking oso
I juz treat her is transparent, hahaha
And i so lik about my tat bag
Thanks Rachel again, hahaha

The necklace ' L ' * Ling
When noon & nite i study math & science
But nite i study science more than math
And my panda eye is cuming out * TT
2morrw is Science paper 1 & Math paper 2
Hope 2morrw Math exam dont so hard

0 comments: