THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 8, 2009

3rd day exam

9/11

2day is my 3rd day exam
Chinese paper 1 & Geo
When exam chinese paper 1 time, i feel so hard
and i cannt concentrate at all
i dono y i cannt concentrate at all
after tat, i what oso dont 1 thinking
then concentrate on my paper
But we ar nt enough time 2 doin
And sian is sitting behind me
always borrow eraser wif me, hahaha
then we oso gt bincang a few question
after tat, my eng teacher cum into my class
he is always kacao us when we ar nt enough time 2 doin
RING !!!!! Is recess time
we still nt yet done finish it
then Candy their all is cuming our class giv us ans, hahaha
Finish recess, i'm talking a lot wif Ginna about our things, hehehe
And i knw about my eng & chinese paper result
Eng paper 1 i get 30 question correct, then chinese i juz get 17 question correct * i was so bad in chinese
then when Geo exam, i was so concentrate on it
then Ginna is always comb her hair nicely at there
didn't go care about her geo test
When i finish it, still gt 20 or 25 min lik tat
i drawing my geo exam paper, hehe
after tat, i at my skul outside waiting my grandmum cum 2 fetch me
Oh noo ! what a hot day !!
2morrw is exam Moral & Science paper 2
* I will die it on tis 2 paper ? hahaha *

0 comments: