THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, November 20, 2009

Miss buddies a lot

20/11



Hi guys, 2day is last day 2gether wif my frens
And is gonna 2 leave tis skul 2months
Morning, i bring my text book pulang balik 2 skul
It is so heavyyy
Then when i reach skul, i chatting wif Rachel & Ginna a lot things
After tat, I bring my text book 4 Cikgu Hooi
When i pulang balik the text book tat time, My english teacher ( See Toh ) is keep bully-ing me
Asking me, y many days didn't cum skul or u goin trip ??
Then i ans bek, no..i fever la
And he is always say me cheat bla bla * Keep bully-ing me
After tat, we go KH
Last day already, still 1 scolding us * BAD
Then we talking sooo much
When recess eating Roti Canai
2day is last day already, eating my skul Roti Canai last day oso, hahaha
Then we talking, plying etc....
Until finish skul, Rachel, Ginna & me 2gether goin old sunshine farlim eating ice cream
Actually, tis idea is me say & is me 1 goin 1, hahaha
Then we sitting at there eating ice cream & talking oso
And Ginna always 1 belanja me eating ice cream
I always dont 1, but she always 1.. zzzzz
At last, i oso let her belanja me, hahaha
Me & Ginna is can't finish the ice cream
Then Rachel is take her 'rush' coffee ice cream 1
Take it & campur 2gether Ginna ice cream
They plying at there, then me taste it n c
It juz gt coffee taste onli, ntg special. hahaha

Ginna hand & Rachel hand ( Ginna finger nails so longg, but 2day her finger nails juz broke & it is bleeding )


After they plying the ice cream...
At first, the ice cream is vanilla 1
And nw, it becum....
Rachel say it is sooo lik baby mum mum tat porridge, hahaha


After tat, we goin new sunshine farlim buy sumthing
And waiting Rachel choose nail colour, she colour it on her hand
all ar nt same colour 1, special ya. hahaha
Then me & Rachel goin bek skul chatting at outside the skul hawker there
Then until 1.30, i call my grandmum cum fetch me bek
Rachel oso goin bek by bus



I gt 2months cannt meet up my buddies
Miss them a lot & soo much .♥
I will miss u all my frens everyday.

0 comments: