THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Last day exam

17/11


2day is my last day exam
but i didn't go 4 exam
the reason is ..........
i PONTENG ?? * evilsmirk
hahaha, nonono
Is bcz of last nite i fever
so 2day i rest at home
But 2day morning i let my dad call me wake up on 9.30
He bring me go having breakfast
Did u all knw what is my breakfast ?
It is ' Gui Tiao Ting '
Delicious oso
Then bek home, i watch movie a while
Bcz i sooo boring
On tat time, my msn & internet oso cannt sign in
all is bcz wireless, zzzzz
At first, grandmum wanna bring me & little sis go do sumthing
But after tat, dono y didn't go leh
Then having lunch onli bek home
When bek home, Rachel is sms ask me hw is my sick ?
I tell her tat i feel more better already
Then she tell me tat they all 2morrw didn't go
The reason is 2morrw gt check finger nails, so they all dont 1 go
I onli think tiok, my text book !!!!
Then think think think
Onli think tiok
I call my dad write a letter on thursday
Then i tell my parents 2morrw i dont 1 go skul is bcz all my fren didn't go
But actually, many my frens really boh go oso
I go there oso alone onli
Then i decided thursday onli go giv bek my text book
But 2day quick hottt oso
Hope i can get well soon

0 comments: