THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

5th day exam

11/11

The 5th day exam
the subjeks of exam 2day is Science paper 1 & Math paper 2
2day can say is me soo angry & unhappy day
Bcz science paper 1 let me feel is ok
But Math paper 2...... * Angry
The question of tat all is nt human doin 1
My math teacher oso say tis paper is nt let us doin 1
I soo pekcek about tis paper !!
When i finish the paper
It's juz left 3 min then times up
It soooo HARD !!
All many my frens many question dono hw 2 do oso
WONG KING HEE !!!!
u tis teacher is when i form 1 math teacher
Hate u soo much
I will REMEMBER u all the time !!!
HNG !!
And tat AA is COPY me wearing necklace
i yesterday wearing ' L ' necklace
Then 2day she copy me wearing ' Z ' !!!
ARRRGGG
2morrw exam Seni, Chinese paper 2 & Sivik

0 comments: